Train2Game offers courses in Game Design as well as Game Development. So what does a Game Designer do exactly? Train2Game has an excellent explanation:
"The game designer is the person responsible for creating the background story, the game mechanics and the whole look and feel of the game, as well as all the game levels design, characters and setting the game difficulty.
The game designer's main role is not only to write all there is to know about the game but also to describe the game to other members of the production team so that the finished product is as similar as it can be to the designer's original vision.
Therefore the game designer's main skills are those of communication."
- To teach you current game design processes using bespoke industry relevant software applications
- To provide a solid grounding in the world of games design such that you are ready to move into industry and become a Games Designer
- To assist you in the production of your project portfolio and game design projects
- To help immerse you in the games industry network through understanding industry terminology and through Train2Games extensive Industry relationships
- To help enrich your knowledge with technical and theoretical lectures from Key industry professionals
- To Introduce you to the work flow of the games development process
- To help prepare you for working as a "team" member in large scale game production company
- To prepare you for in-depth fun and committed study
- Career opportunities
Learn more on the Train2Game website (UK Residents only) and request more information to get started on realizing your dream.